CMAP Spring 2018
CMAP Spring Kickoff
The Community Multicultural Awareness Program (CMAP) was created to attempt to bridge the gap between predominately mono-cultural Lithuania (83.45% Lithuanians) and multicultural Europe. High school students learn about different countries around the world by meeting a diverse group of LCC students from different geographic regions of the world.
Through interactive activities, presentations and small group discussions, participants are challenged to confront stereotypes in their own lives and within Lithuania.
The purpose of this multicultural and human rights education is to promote a more tolerant Klaipėda and Lithuania. Participants who complete the program earn a certificate of achievement.
All sessions occur in English. The program is free.
– Wednesday, February 14 || Opening Session || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
– Wednesday, February 21 || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
Saturday, February 24 || Movie Night || 17:00-20:00, Neufeld Auditorium
– Wednesday, February 28 || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
– Wednesday, March 7 – NO SESSION
– Wednesday, March 14 || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
Saturday, March 17 || Movie Night || 17:00-20:00, Neufeld Auditorium
– Wednesday, March 21 || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
– Wednesday, March 28 || Closing Session || 16:00-18:00, Neumann Lobby
REGISTRATION for Spring 2018 IS NOW OPEN!
Questions? Contact us at CMAP@lcc.lt .
Dėmesio! Renginių aprašymai yra ruošiami organizatorių, todėl „Miesto Žirafos“ negarantuoja, kad informacija yra teisinga.